FlySafair on the GDS
FlySafair fares are available everywhere in the world. We market under our own designator (FA) on Amadeus, Galileo and on Sabre. We are also available on other GDS platforms thanks to our e-alliance agreement with Hahn Air Systems where our inventory is marketed under the H1 code.
Within South Africa, we ticket on our own stock under the FA-640 code. In other territories our inventory is ticketed on HR-169 stock.
We have two different fare families available via the GDS. These are our Value Fares and our Flexi Fares.
These include fare classes E, A, I, R, F, and C. The fares all include 23kg of checked luggage and start from as little as R699. A YQ tax of R90 is charged per segment to cover distribution charges. Flight changes and upgrades are not permitted.
These include all classes from Y down to P. Fares start from R1299 and include 23kg of luggage as well as two penalty-free changes. A YQ tax of R90 is charged per segment to cover distribution charges. Downgrades are not permitted.
Please ensure that you read our fare rules as published in the GDS in which you are booking. It’s also very important that agents familiarise themselves with our strict ADM policy. Specific practices for which ADMs will be issued include:
- And issuing passive segments on Sabre only (Passive segments are permitted in Amadeus and Galileo).
Finding Us on Galileo, Sabre & Amadeus
FlySafair has proudly partnered with Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus to make our fares available to the travel trade via their distribution networks.
- Fare availability can be searched using the FA code.
- Ticketing on Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus is done via the Safair FA-640 plate.
- We offer two fare families on the GDS:
- Our FlexiFare includes 23kg of checked-in luggage, and two penalty free schedule changes to provide flexibility for the corporate traveller. These are available in fare classes Y to P.
- Our ValueFare includes 23kg of checked-in luggage and is available in fare classes E to C.
Queries relating to reservations made via Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus should be directed to the relevant help desk. Contact details for these are as follows.
- Tel: 0800 110 747 – remember to use your CIDB Number for call prioritisation, which is obtained by typing “C*CIDBNUMBER” in Galileo
- Log a query via MyTravelport : online facility to log an incident
- Email : galileo.helpdesk@travelportGDShelp.com
- Tel: 0800 112 329
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0044 (0) 905 034 0050
- Agency eServices
Queries relating to ticketing on Safair FA-640 stock can be directed to:
- Tel 087 135 1351 (choose option 3 for Group Bookings)
- email to GDSqueries@safair.co.za
Queries relating to ticketing on Hahn Air Systems HR - 169 stock can be directed to Hahn Air.
- Please email email@example.com.