Already registered? Click here to log in.
FlySafair on the GDS
FlySafair fares are available everywhere in the world. On Galileo and Amadeus we can be accessed via our own code: FA. Our inventory is ticketed on HR-169 stock thanks to our agreement with Hahn Air Systems.
Galileo & Amadeus
FlySafair has proudly partnered with both Galileo and Amadeus to make our fares available to the travel trade via their distribution networks.
- Fare availability can be searched using the FA code.
- Ticketing on Galileo and Amadeus is done via the Hahn Air HR plate.
- We offer two fare families on the GDS:
- Our FlexiFare includes 23kg of checked-in luggage, and two penalty free schedule changes to provide flexibility for the corporate traveller. These are available in fare classes Y to P.
- Our ValueFare includes 23kg of checked-in luggage and is available in fare classes E to C.
Galileo & Amadeus Queries
Queries relating to reservations made via Galileo and Amadeus should be directed to the relevant help desk. Contact details for these are as follows.
- Tel: 0800 110 747 – remember to use your CIDB Number for call prioritisation, which is obtained by typing “C*CIDBNUMBER” in Galileo
- Log a query via MyTravelport : online facility to log an incident
- Email : galileo.helpdesk@travelportGDShelp.com