FlySafair on the GDS
FlySafair fares are available on all GDS systems, everywhere in the world. On Galileo and Amadeus we can be accessed via our own code: FA. On all other GDS systems we can be accessed via the H1 code thanks to our code share agreement with Hahn Air Systems.
Galileo & Amadeus
FlySafair has proudly partnered with both Galileo and Amadeus to make our fares available to the travel trade via their distribution networks.
- Fare availability can be searched using the FA code.
- Ticketing on Galileo and Amadeus is done via the Hahn Air HR plate.
- Our GDS fares include 23kg of checked-in luggage, free priority boarding and two penalty free schedule changes to provide flexibility for the corporate traveller.
Galileo & Amadeus Queries
Queries relating to reservations made via Galileo and Amadeus should be directed to the relevant help desk. Contact details for these are as follows.
- Tel: 0800 110 747 – remember to use your CIDB Number for call prioritisation, which is obtained by typing “C*CIDBNUMBER” in Galileo
- Log a query via MyTravelport : online facility to log an incident
- Email : galileo.helpdesk@travelportGDShelp.com
- Tel: 0800 112 329
- Email: email@example.com.
Other GDS Networks
Thanks to our partnership with Hahn Air Systems, FlySafair inventory is available worldwide on the H1 code.
FlySafair inventory can be accessed via this code on:
- Sirena Travel
Fare availability can be searched using the H1 code and ticketing is achieved on Hahn Air stock.
Fares include 23kg of checked in luggage, free priority boarding and two penalty free schedule changes to create some additional flexibility for travellers.
Other GDS Queries
Queries relating to FlySafair reservations on these GDS systems can be directed to Hahn Air. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.