Cheap flights to Cape Town
Cape Town is the second largest city in South Africa, next to Johannesburg, and is highly regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Nestled at the foot of the majestic Table Mountain, the Cape Town City Bowl forms the centre of this metropolis and is a vibrant hub of tourist and business activity.
FlySafair offers cheap flights to Cape Town from Johannesburg, Durban, East London and Port Elizabeth. From Johannesburg we fly to Cape Town from both O.R. Tambo International Airport and from Lanseria International Airport. Click here to view our full schedule.
The list of things to do in Cape Town is almost endless, especially in the summer when the beautiful beaches are at their best. Fun activities in Cape Town include:
- Amazing hikes on Table Mountain
- The Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden
- Camps Bay Beach and cocktail bars
- Fish and Chips at the Hout Bay Harbour
- A tour of the famous Cape Winelands
- Clifton Beaches
- Surfing in Muizenberg
- Visit the Zeitz MOCAA Museum
- Catch a ferry to Robben Island
Cape Town’s food scene is one of the best in SA, offering you a tantalizing mix of restaurants, cafes, bistros, bars and more. Here are a few foodie hot spots for you to feast at:
- The Test Kitchen, The Old Biscuit Mill, Woodstock
- Codfather Seafood & Sushi, Camps Bay
- PotLuck Club, the Old Biscuit Mill, Woodstock
- Kyoto Garden Sushi, Kloof Nek Rd, Gardens
- South China Dim Sum Bar, Long St
- Bacon on Bree, Bree St
- Tjing Tjing, Rooftop Bar, Longmarket St
- Lemon Butta, Tygervalley
- Upper Bloem, Green Point
- Three Wise Monkeys, Sea Point
Cape Town offers an incredible array of hotels, lodges and guesthouses. While the city is quite large, it’s fairly easy to navigate, and finding central accommodation is never an issue. Use the below box to search for affordable places to stay in Cape Town with our partner, booking.com.
With food trucks popping up all over the Mother City, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to gourmet street food. Here are a few of the best:
1. Dos Chido
Sell: Burritos and other tasty mexican street delights. Where to find them: At events in and around the country.
Sell: Fresh frozen yoghurt made from imported Italian yoghurt.
Where to find them:Their beachfront store in Blouberg and other events.
3. Salty Flames
Sell: Halloumi fries, chicken burgers, brisket and more. Where to find them: Festivals across the Western Cape.